Websites from £199 including free hosting!
The essentials in web design are that:
1. The website is responsive, which means it changes format depending whether it is viewed on a phone, tablet or desktop.
2. That it is Search Engine Optimised to ensure good Google rankings.
3. The website is both protected and remotely backed up automatically in case of hacking or malware attacks.
4. It links with your social media output.
5. You have a reliable website host and a web designer who responds the same day!
All of our websites are responsive, which means they are optimised to display correctly on all devices – desktop PCs, tablets and mobile phones. Google page ranking reflects whether or not websites are mobile-optimised. You can check your current site here: https://www.google.co.uk/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
Our sites are all Search Engine Optimised (SEO), secure, and regularly updated.
We offer with a competitive hosting and maintenance package, with automatic back-up and site protection, for complete peace of mind.
By paying close attention to the SEO the website features on the Google front page and attracts a lot of visitors. We used WordPress to construct the site, to allow the client to amend and blog themselves.
Following that success, Brovanture asked us to build a WordPress company website that they could maintain themselves. We gave training and support over the build period, culminating with a hand-over when complete. We also arranged a better server and set that up too.
Features Facebook, Twitter and an Events Booking system.
The site content is now managed and updated by the owner.
As it prides itself on personal, honest service, we featured the staff and who they were, along with the range of services offered.
The website regularly carries special offers.
The blog is used to report results, tournaments and social events.
The requirement was achieved with a custom layout, via Rapidweaver.
As well as setting up the WordPress site, I provided training and support to enable Antonia to regularly update her blog.